Bed Bug Bag by bagthebugs.com
About BAG THE BUGS™ Bags…
Monday, 23 August 2010 16:28
Last Updated on Friday, 04 November 2011 10:52
Choose the right size for your needs:
All exterminator bags are odor-free, contain no dangerous poisons or insecticides, are 100% natural, and can be used to kill bugs safely on anything you can put in a bag! Quarantine in seconds; kill bugs organically.
1Small (23.5 x 31 inches): Use it to bag smaller items, like your backpack, pillow, hairbrush, books, small articles of clothing and pet toys.
2Medium (39 x 27 inches): Perfect for bagging a small travel case, carry-on bag, cushions, blankets and pillows.
3Jumbo (39 x 47 inches): Ideal for bagging and storing large pieces of luggage, large cushions, pet beds and all your camping gear.
- The original disposable exterminator bag
- Quarantines in seconds
- Contains no insecticides
- 100% natural and odor-free
- Comes in three easy-to-use sizes
- Eliminates insects in all stages of life from eggs to adults.
- Kills Bed Bugs that might be in your travel cases before they can infest your home
- Kills Fleas in your pet's bed or on their favorite toys without using nasty poisons
- Kills Dust Mites in stuffed animals or costly pillows with no risky damaging toxins
- Kills Lice on personal articles when an outbreak occurs at school or work
- Kills Ticks that might be hidden in clothes or equipment after a hunting or camping trip
- Kills Chiggers from your yard or garden that you or your pet brings into your home
- Open the slide seal bag to activate the bug packs
- Insert items to be treated. Never put pets in the bag.
- Close the side deal to being the process. Allow at least 10-15 minutes.
- Do not reopen the bag during the extermination process.
- The bags will become very warm when activated and will cool to room temperature.
- It is best to position the bag so the packs are not at the bottom.
- Keep bag sealed for 24 hours after they have cooled to room temperature.
- For optimum results leave sealed for a few days.
- Dead bugs should be vacuumed as necessary.
- Safely dispose of bag in normal trash. However, bags are reusable!
Easy to Use!
Open the bag... Insert items to treat... Close the bag and let the "BAG THE BUGS™" go to work.
Purchase one today!
Tell us your story!
Do you have a horror story to share about our experience with bugs? Submit your story!